Celebrating our 19th season! in some form or another!!
Well, another summer Jug Band season is under way for Lupe Balazos. As you may or may not know the core members include: Steve Smallzel on; Banjo, Guitar, Harmonica, Juice Harp and Singer.
Terri Dunn on; Various types of percussive and rhythm instruments including; Suitcase Bass Drum, Washboard, Kazoo and Vocal harmonizer.
Greg Walter: Singer, Song Writer, Guitar.
Guest Artist for the second year in a row; Mark "EYEBALL" KneeSKern on; Washtub Bass, and Vocal Harmonizer with the high lonesome sound.
Our music covers a wide variety of genre's including; Traditional jug and rag time, post modern jug and classics, originals, swing, with hints of gypsy music.
Current Music Schedule:
- Moonlight Pizza, Salida co. June 16th. @ 6:30 PM
- Hattie's Pub; Salida. June 27th @ 7:00 PM
- Café Dawn; July 4th @ 6:00 PM preceding Salida's awesome Fire works display!
- Colorado Brewer's Rendezvous
- July 13th around NoonSalida's Riverside Park!
- The Villa Grove Trading Co. in Villa Grove Co. July 28th dinner and music starting around 6:00 PM
- August 3rd Eddy line Brewery in Buena Vista 6:00 pm till whenever. Located @ 102 Lindeman Ave. right off of hiway 24 before the light.
- August 4th @ The Fritz on Sacket Ave. Across from the Park. Afternoon on the patio; 5:00 till whenever!
- Vino Salida Winery; Aug. 10th 6:00 PM
- The Crest Crank, Riverside Park Salida, Co. Sept 15th.